Bigger butt!

Options
So does doing squats help get a bigger butt? Lol. I heard weigted squats, especially with say a kettle ball, really helps? Anyone know or have experience doing so?

Replies

• Decapins
    Decapins Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    idk how much volume you're really going to get but it will definitely make you look toned.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I would eat at a surplus while doing a progressive lifting program to begin with. You could order this for the time being-
    https://buttboosterllc.com/collections/featured-products/products/buttbooster-hipster?gclid=CjwKCAjwhcjVBRBHEiwAoDe5x3A2fQcDlrQcPa5ur8iIipyAKRrTp5DgVO_I9FaEjrRUUYIMUqkW5xoCQgMQAvD_BwE
  • amarneu
    amarneu Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doing glute bridges and have noticed a bit of a difference
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    If you want bigger glutes, you want to eat to grow and follow progressive glute focused programming. Squats are a great lower body exercise but they are more quad focused.

Strong Curves is awesome as mentioned. Definitely check it out and anything Bret Contreras.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    You need a program. And a calorie surplus.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I'm a sufferer of FBS, Flat Butt Syndrome.

Symptoms include not filling out the seat of your trousers and having to hike your pants up all day long because you've got nothing to hang your belt on. =)

I think I should invent 'Wonder Shorts' the padded boxer shorts for fellow flat butt sufferers!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Danp wrote: »

Symptoms include not filling out the seat of your trousers and having to hike your pants up all day long because you've got nothing to hang your belt on. =)

I think I should invent 'Wonder Shorts' the padded boxer shorts for fellow flat butt sufferers!

Too late.

https://rounderbum.com/collections/padded

This is all new to me. I didn't know it was a thing for guys to want to look like Kim Kardashian too.
  • Lean59man
    Lean59man Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Danp wrote: »

Too late.

https://rounderbum.com/collections/padded

This is all new to me. I didn't know it was a thing for guys to want to look like Kim Kardashian too.

All things for all kinds...
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    If you want bigger glutes, you want to eat to grow and follow progressive glute focused programming. Squats are a great lower body exercise but they are more quad focused.

Strong Curves is awesome as mentioned. Definitely check it out and anything Bret Contreras.

This. Exactly this. Only this.
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    It's a horrible name, but I get great results from Beachbody's Brazil Butt Lift. I'm an hourglass to start with, but it can round and plump the booty more while slimming the thighs, making the butt look even more pronounced. Individual results may vary. ;)

I've been using this program off and on for about 7 years. Every time I start using it again, I get comments from others after about 6 weeks that my butt is looking extra shapely. I feel ridiculous saying all this, but I want to let you know it's effective.