• go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m liz

I’m to sensitive of a person
  • Ready2befithealthy
    Ready2befithealthy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Elizabeth and I’m going through a divorce *sigh* and trying to have that revenge body... ☺️
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m Chris,

I spend many more hours lurking and laughing at you guys than I ever do posting. I have a good time here as much as possible and take everything with a grain of salt. In dealing with hatred and violence on a regular I feel no need to push aggressive behavior here. I love my friends list and try to drool on them as much as possible.

Awe Chrisss:):)
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m Chris,

I spend many more hours lurking and laughing at you guys than I ever do posting. I have a good time here as much as possible and take everything with a grain of salt. In dealing with hatred and violence on a regular I feel no need to push aggressive behavior here. I love my friends list and try to drool on them as much as possible.

Well said, Chris. Though, you do post many a selfies. The admirers seem to leave plenty of drool pools (I'm just going to leave it at that...) around the floor like land mines while wearing socks.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I'm Marissa.
    I have a tendency to overthink things.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,158 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m Chris,

Well said, Chris. Though, you do post many a selfies. The admirers seem to leave plenty of drool pools (I'm just going to leave it at that...) around the floor like land mines while wearing socks.

My friends drool back! What can I say?
  • jfitt007
    jfitt007 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m Chris,

Just a little
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m Chris,

Have to admit, impressive gains you have for the hard work and dedication. Give me a few months, and I'll maybe look like half of what you do. ;)
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm Wendy. I'm from North Carolina , nice to meet you all
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Jason. Not a meat Popsicle. Just here to hang out. Until bacon is elsewhere.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I'm Kristen. I like vodka and nachos. I keep bees and have anger issues.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I'm Kristen. I like vodka and nachos. I keep bees and have anger issues.

Very cool! I've thought about it. The little bit I know about bees... they are very interesting animals.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Only one of our 8 hives is angry. That one's my favorite.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am A.

I love me some really good chips and gauc, throw in a few tacos too. Running, lifting, boxing and smiling are my favorite. I work way too damn much and in my little bit of spare time I run a fundraising team and chauffeur 2 of my spawn that are often little *kitten* but I still love them dearly. My mouth and unfiltered ways could make a sailor blush and I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Well hi there! It's nice to meet you.