Whoosh effect

Options
2»

Replies

• lostsomeweightonce
    lostsomeweightonce Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Might make sense that as fat cells decrease in size the fluid-filled space around them will increase for a period as the body attempts to maintain homeostasis. The increase in the fluid-filled space would make the fat under your skin feel different as it is shrinking. Then at some point, you expel that water which would tighten everything up again. So no water in fat cells just more water around fat cells.
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! So good to understand a little more about what is happening as we lose weight. I’ve been feeling the “hmm is this working?” vibes lately since I don’t feel smaller and some days I feel like I’ve gained but the number on the scale is declining - although not steadily. Living in fear of the unknown plateau or the dreaded “set point” is no fun and does not motivate me to not eat the mini eggs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!