Looking for Active Friends!

Options
ashleyyjaeger
ashleyyjaeger Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone! I love using myfitnesspal to help with accountability and building a support system for my weight loss journey. So far down 21lbs, 10+ more to go. Looking to add some new friends on here who post actively to hold each other accountable. Add me! Thanks :)

Replies

• Abby_95x
    Abby_95x Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12kg in total this year, constantly struggling to keep it off and keep motivated though! I have added you as a friend :smiley:
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    On here daily and a solid cheerleader! Looking for similar friends. I need the support. Not just another 'friend' to add to my numbers. Rather a small tight-knit active group. Down 20lbs since Jan1, looking to shed another 20lbs by July 1. Please feel free to add if there is a fit.
  • lindaaa3210
    lindaaa3210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 5kg and looking for people to help me stay motivated!
  • August2444
    August2444 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm active everyday. Feel free to add.
  • nhorton5
    nhorton5 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm on here daily so feel free to add :)
  • xVERNETTIx
    xVERNETTIx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add for support! Used this app on and off sence 2012 never been to the community side of this app tell today thaught I'd give it a try lol
  • scotland4567
    scotland4567 Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    It always helps to have some encouragement along the ways. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MarkSBarber
    MarkSBarber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm active, and supportive feel free to add me
  • suzmedder
    suzmedder Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am just back after a two children/4 year absence and looking to build up support/friends on here as I start my journey back to health and fitness.

Feel free to add me as a friend too
  • 10eellewis
    10eellewis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Active everyday feel free to add ❤️
  • ash407
    ash407 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Starting to track daily again
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily, feel free to add me =)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • anderson_btb
    anderson_btb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Invites accepted.
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back to mfp after a break and could use some new active friends to motivate and help push me along as well.... Feel free to add me
  • Tattoo_copper
    Tattoo_copper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for nearly a year now and lost an initial 18kg in 9 months and over the last few months I've slacked a little and put about 3kg back on but I'm still happy with the results. Always looking for a little more motivation though.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 21 pound loss ! that's awesome! I wish you the best of luck to get to your goal! feel free to add me if ya like too :)
  • BigCharlie19782018
    BigCharlie19782018 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for nearly a year now and lost an initial 18kg in 9 months and over the last few months I've slacked a little and put about 3kg back on but I'm still happy with the results. Always looking for a little more motivation though.

18kg weight loss is a great achievement, add me if you want. That's the same amount of weight I'm in the process of getting rid of. I log my food diary every day.
  • BigCharlie19782018
    BigCharlie19782018 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, to all. Feel free to add me as a friend.