Lean Bulking Naturally

Options
xVERNETTIx
xVERNETTIx Posts: 24 Member
Every year in the right direction is a success! it's a long hard road for all of us and I hope the best for every single one of you! Idk if anyone will actually read my story but hear it is....

One day I woke up, looked in the mirror differently than usual and asked myself is this really what you want?? The answer was a screaming no!! I knew absolutely nothing about lifting and could barely bench 100lbs.... I couldn't afford a gym membership so I got cheap equipment and jammed it under the stairs as my gym for 6 months. When progress started to be recognized it was time for a equipment upgrade, more information on form and nutrition. The next 6 months was absolutely brutal/beautiful lol!!! I put in a full year with no trainer, no gym, no preformance drugs. nothing but determination to grow and learn and it actually payed off

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • xVERNETTIx
    xVERNETTIx Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The rest of the sorry wouldn't fit but thanks for the response! Went from 150lbs max bench 100lbs now too 170lbs and max bench is 225x4!! It's possible bros! No shortcuts, No handouts and Morols over Orals!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!