Just stood growling at my fat..dog looks concerned

Options
...now it knows I mean business( my fat, not the dog!) My kids have seen it all before and that's why I really can't fail this time. I reckon there must be sooooo many consecutive diet failures on these boards and if we all got together to give each other some stern words when we deviated off the path that leads to slim thighs and being able to cast off those bloody tents we wear, well, think we're in with a fighting chance. Add me to your friendship list and if nothing else, my chaotic life is so pathetically hilarious that I reckon you'll lose several pounds of flubber just laughing at me! (if anyone else has mad chaotic lives...definitely befriend me!)

Replies

• binor
    binor Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like a person who growls at there fat. Friend request sent
  • carollynch09
    Options
    I've never growled at my fat but when I was a teenager, I wanted to cut it off with a pair of scissors. Does that count?
  • terribrinke
    Options
    I've never growled at it but I've glared at it quite a bit!! Sending a friend request!
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am all about telling the fat I mean business! Love your attitude. :D
  • charleneroot3
    charleneroot3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yea i did the same.as Carol I.use to think I could just cut it off when I was younger lol
  • ltina324
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA! I'm with you on that one! Why can't we just cut it off!
  • thegongshow
    thegongshow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My daughter is going through terrible two's so my life is nothing less then chaotic! Added;)
  • Beba_Diva
    Options
    I don't growl at it but I shake it hoping it will just fall off and die!
  • CorrectionsNurse
    Options
    I needed that laugh....friend request sent!