Seeing a difference... finally :-)

Options
...sorry couldn't upload pic even after following the directions *sigh*

Replies

• itsanatalia
    itsanatalia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    d1e48c98-d661-44d8-93e6-e2478d49a07c.jpg

Tried to fix it, but then it said the image had been moved. You just need to put the URL for the image in the following:

[img ][/img ] (just remove spaces)
  • tbrooke2000
    tbrooke2000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5d1330c5-93ae-42de-b853-6186e565e81e.jpg.html?state=copy
  • newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    5d1330c5-93ae-42de-b853-6186e565e81e.jpg
    ...sorry couldn't upload pic even after following the directions *sigh*

Ok......... It works now.
    And you are doing really great !
  • Grammie2
    Options
    So motivated after seeing your transformation. Thanks for posting.
  • Grammie2
    Options
    Back to fitness pal for one week and I've lost six pounds. My docs have me on a 800-900 cal diet. Really focusing on portion sizes. I grew up in a large family oldest of five children. I started cooking for my family at age 9. When I married at age 19 it was difficult to relearn to cook for 2-4. My hubby and I enjoy good food and both need to learn more about portion sizes. I am doing three things to help: 1) eating on a saucer rather than a full size plate, 2) referring to this website for info on one portion at a time, then 3) weighing and measuring all my food. In addition, I am only drinking water after my 1 cup of morning coffee with cream.
  • Grammie2
    Options
    Would love it if you had any suggestions to share.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    What a great difference - excellent job!! I joined at almost the same time and you are a little ahead of me in # lost!! Keep up the good work!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • anasheae
    anasheae Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just fit into a pair of shorts that I couldn't even button 3 weeks ago! And they're one size lower!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!