Gluten/Soy/Diary free diet!!

Options
Hello! Do to health issues, I am going gluten, soy and dairy free, Now I just need to figure out what I can eat. Is there anyone out there that has experience with this and has some ideas? I am going to see a registered dietitian as soon as I can and in the mean time, fresh fruits, veggies and lean meat are my go tos. Thanks for any help!

Replies

• rhapsodygirl
    Options
    I am sensitive to all those, and more, so what I eat is eggs, GF bread that I get at Costco (it's yummy!), brown rice cakes, almond butter, cashew butter (make my own), chicken, salmon, raw almonds, raw cashews, brown rice pasta, lots of veggies, yams, halibut, low sugar fruit. I drink hemp and rice milk.

Basically, a very clean diet. I too have health issues, have had them for a very long time. I've learned over the years to be creative with the foods I can eat. I make my own omlette with 3 eggs, cup of frozen peas and carrots, chopped sweet pepper, onion, chicken apple sausage (Costco), and salt and pepper. That's dinner tonight.

I just learned I have osteoporosis, so I've been taking calcium with D, to keep it from progressing. Be sure to take extra calcium since you can't have dairy.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Have a glance at my diary as I'm gluten, egg, soya and diary free. I'm also allergic to mustard and sunflower oil so tend to cook most things from scratch,