Looking for fat burning workouts!

Options
So I’ve been going to the gym for almost two months now, and I have my own little routine going on, but I feel to help me lose some more weight maybe even gain muscle I need to change it up! Looking for some suggests on my stomach area! But I’ll take suggestions on anything! Thanks!

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    The best way to lose the belly is with your diet and by reducing overall body fat. That said I love working out now. Boxing is one of my favorites. It’s a great calorie burn that gives you a cardio workout while building strength. And lifting weights while you lose is important because it helps you maintain muscle so you look more fit when you hit goal so finding a beginners lifting program could help. There are a lot of free guided apps now to help people start lifting
  • jocar83
    jocar83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes agree with trying to maintain or increase muscle too. Increasing muscle mass increases your basal metabolic rate, (the amount of energy you burn at rest).very beneficial to losing weight. Therefore, very important to maintain if you can. You don’t want your let’s call it - fat burning furnace to decrease. It’s, a simplistic way of looking at it, there are other factors at play. But muscle mass plays a significant part.
  • kirstyfoy
    kirstyfoy Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me as a friend. Ive been going to the gym for 11 weeks and posted both my work out routines set by a PT. My diary is open and i go to the gym 3 times a week so you can see any changes. Have lost 2 stone so far but so many inches x