Biggest Loser April Weight Loss

Options
2»

Replies

• lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I want to join so I have commented there, hope im not too late.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @MzBossy @lar25473 Welcome to the competition. I have already allocated you to a team. Check the registration thread to find out teams and introduce yourself.

To others wanting to register, you need to post a message into the registration thread ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10653906/april-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

1. Enter your information in the message as follows:

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, March 25 - Sat, March 31)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Registration closes March 31 (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.

Still room for more, but registrations close very soon!!
  • MiltonBuddy
    MiltonBuddy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Totally new to posting. Not even sure if posting in the correct area. I’ll figure this out eventually!

Username: MiltonBuddy
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting Weight: 150lbs
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    @MiltonBuddy. Welcome to the competition. I have already allocated you to a team. Check the registration thread to find out teams and introduce yourself.

Registrations for April are now closed. Please join us next month.
  • HSM2673
    HSM2673 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Username: HSM2673
    Starting weight: 150.0
    Yesterday weight: 150.6 week1
    Next weeks goal is to get under 150., I did this challenge 2 years ago and was able to get in the 130’s. I stop because family life was to hectic, helping my grandfather during his last days and I still help take care of my 92 yr old grandmother. I am thankful for a supporting husband and kids that understood that my grandparents needed me. Now I getting back on track, my youngest graduates in May from high school. I have a little more family help with grandma. Now it’s time to focus on me, which is not what I used to doing. But I want to be healthy and active, so when my kids decide to have family of their own, I want to active with my grandchildren. This is probably my one and only lengthy post, I usually a private person. I don’t like social media, I’m very selective on which sites I post on. Good luck to all.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi
    I would like to join
    WT 187
    Username mts7471
    Weigh in Day Tuesday
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 420 Member
    Options