Fitness tracker that shows current calories burned during workout?

Options
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a fitness tracker that shows you how many calories you have currently burned. The point being so I can continue working out until I've burned 300 calories for example. I've got a Polar watch but that only shows you calories burned once you've completed your workout. Any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Fitbit. You can use the timer and see what you have used at any time
  • caloriecountingdiary
    caloriecountingdiary Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    2essie wrote: »
    Fitbit. You can use the timer and see what you have used at any time

Thanks! Is this on the Charge 2?
  • 2essie
    Options
    I have the Charge HR which I have had for a few years now but there are all the new fitbits out there. I am not sure what the new ones do but I am sure someone else will be able to come in and tell you. I think too that there are probably other makes too that do the same thing. On the Charge HR you just press a button if you want to time a particular exercise and it runs through the steps, calories burned, heart rate and miles. It also times everything if it senses that you are doing exercise but you haven't pressed the button.
  • 2essie
    Options
    If you go onto the Community page, you can do a search for a group called 'fitbit users'. You could post your question there and get all the answers you need about fitbits
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Garmin Vivoactive HR does exactly that.
  • medic1027
    medic1027 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I use an apple watch and it works great. Sync's with most fitness programs