Calories in a Plain Pizzeria Slice

Options
13»

Replies

• DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    DX2JX2 wrote: »

I'm typing on the computer. If you are interpreting a "tone", it's because you are imagining it in you head. I was not projecting one as I was responding to you. For gods sake, we are talking about pizza. I was just giving an opinion.

Step 1 is recognizing that there's a problem. If you truly don't recognize that there was 'tone' to your original reply, then you might want to reflect upon your writing style. Or not. This is the internet and we're all free to be anonymously tough anyway. Agree or disagree, it doesn't really matter.

A word of advice on the off chance that you care...if you happen to have a history of people making seemingly unprovoked comments towards you or things that you've said, it's you, not them.

If you often find yourself perceiving "tone" that's not there. The problem might be you.

A word of advice on the off chance that you care...if you happen to have a history making unprovoked comments towards others regarding things that they have said, it's you, not them

True. The problem is probably me. Same as the problem is probably you and the problem is probably everybody posting on the internet. We're all inconsequential to each other and are here just to kill time and to try and appear smarter than we probably are anyway. Might as well keep things spicy.
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I had a slice in NYC yesterday. I logged 400 calories because it was small. It was NOT like the slices I had as a child/teenager in NYC. On yesterday's slice, first of all it was smaller. Secondly, it was not Italian in terms of the spices (sauce), third did not have the oil or the same kind of cheese, and fourth, the dough was much thicker than what I used to eat as a child in Queens. I got this slice in Manhattan, so that could be part of it! Very few authentic Italian pizza places still exist in Queens. The best pizza back then was in Queens and Brooklyn...