Would you pose nude

Options

Replies

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    TODAY my answer is not for a magazine or website, but if I was in a relationship and he wanted it, I would be more than happy to pose for him.
  • thinkfreee
    thinkfreee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sure! Bodies are nothing to be ashamed of! =]
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    No: because I am not blonde, so Playboy would never ask me. Ever notice their yearly review, most of those girls look almost exactly the same? It's like cut-n-paste Barbie over there. Which is why I did not renew my subscription.
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    Never for a magazine or related companies but i have posed nude for a "real men don't rape" campaign....
    Friend me who knows you may get pics..:flowerforyou:
  • arbata9
    arbata9 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would!! You live only once :)
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I would!! You live only once :)

twice if you believe in reincarnation
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    No one has ever asked.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Yes. It would be a lot less demeaning than some of the legit jobs I've had. :laugh:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I just applied for Suicide Girls so yes I would.

The human body is an art form and all my sets will be tasteful and artistic.

It's also nothing to be ashamed or embarassed about.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    No. Prostitution in whatever form is wrong. It demeans all parties.

Huh? This thread is about prostitution? I obviously cannot read.
    At least the poster you quoted doesn't think those who pose for Playboy are sluts. . . just prostitutes, apparently. . . or something.

On topic: Would I pose nude? Yep. It's a body. If someone can explain to me why wearing the same amount of clothes I had when I came into this world for a picture is somehow immoral, I'll be impressed.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Pinup girl...yes
    Nude...probably not
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    yes (have done, do do, and will do) and yes
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    yes...for lots of money!
  • Apollonious26
    Options
    Yes I would....still waiting for playgirl to call me :laugh:
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    been there, done that.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    No. Prostitution in whatever form is wrong. It demeans all parties.

Sad that people see posing nude as prostitution...I've modeled for art class, in no way shape or form am I a prostitute. I am comfortable with my body, and have no hangups regarding other people's bodies.
    You cannot compare posing for art class as the same as posing for Playboy.

Why is photography not art? Last time I checked it was. So is the use of an airbrush. Even if I don't agree with the use of airbrush or Photoshop on nudes. Either way its art. As an artist I must defend art, and your insinuation that nude models are *kitten* is a direct attack on artists and their subjects. For every great work of art that is created there are thousands of pieces of mindless garbage not worth the paper its printed on. Without that smut, trash, or whatever other label you wanna put on it. We would never get the diamonds in the rough that are know as our collective great works of art.

Belittling art in any form, belittles all art in all forms.

Robt Mapplethorpe & his brethren belittled art. He was especially one nasty piece of work. Throwing feces on a wall or exhibiting a crucifix in a jar of urine is not art. It is an attack on others and meant to be offensive.

Seems you are expanding on the definition of art. Many deviants have hid their objectionable proclivities behind the veil of art.

Ive found that the truth is simple & when lot of words or complex explanations is involved, one is entering the area of dishonesty.

BTW - I think Playboy photos are beautiful, but let's be honest about what it really is and the intent. It is what it is and I dont owe anyone an explanation nor need to camouflage.

So tell; What is the difference between the marketing of sexual gratification and creating art?
  • Crzymommyof2
    Options
    Of course I would! I believe if you have it flaunt it!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Of course I would! I believe if you have it flaunt it!!

new t-shirt saying... "Have crotch, will pose!" :wink:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Nope it goes with objectifying women when they are published in those magazines.

Outside of that (purpose was not for Playboy) absolutely no qualms!

The lady above me ^^^^ FAF so yes!
  • BeverlyHillsCop
    BeverlyHillsCop Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Done and done.