What are your favorite,healthy, filling snacks for when you want to biinge?

Options
13»

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    You should not eat after 7 PM period. Your probably not hungry, you're bored, drink some water.

So, do you suggest skipping dinner altogether or do I have to eat at my office?

ignore them entirely
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    You should not eat after 7 PM period. Your probably not hungry, you're bored, drink some water.

So, do you suggest skipping dinner altogether or do I have to eat at my office?

ignore them entirely

Yeah, that's what i figured. I don't get home until around 7:00. I'm definitely not "bored" at that time either!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Definitely popcorn. You get so much for the calories. I get hungry at night too :(
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Apples are low calorie so you could dip apple slices in pb2 or whatever it’s called. But usually at night I want something more “snacky” than an apple lol
  • JLive2U
    JLive2U Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Two table spoons of frozen whip cream and two table spoons of natural peanut butter. Yum
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about binging all day. It mostly happens when I'm going to have a night on my own. :neutral:

Just now, instead of grabbing crisps or peanut butter, I opted for slices of tomatoes and radishes topped with
    french mustard. Strangely satisfying.
  • scarla67
    scarla67 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Water, water, water. Make yourself drink. Leaf lettuce with ham slice and Alvacodo rolled inside.
  • lazynwild
    lazynwild Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    apples and banana :p with a large green tea
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    As others have mentioned, popcorn is my go to as it allows for both quantity and low calorie. Mr. Rednbacher even has a 100 calorie bag of kettle corn, both sweet and salty.
  • blueice1990
    blueice1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm up at that time too.. mostly to make a bottle for my little one.. I have such strong cravings for food at that time of night..
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    This is kind of odd, but radishes. The spicier the better. A lot of chewing & crunch, but very few calories.
    Farmers market opens two weeks from today. Can't wait! The grocery store ones are ok, but it has been a very long winter here.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Enlightened Ice Cream has been a lifesaver when I want something sweet and not deprive myself of ice cream. Most pints are around 320 calories, and some are as low as 280! That's great for a pint of ice cream. I tend to eat half the pint most days. Sugar Free Jello is another good one. Btw, Sugar Free Pudding mixed with fat free Greek yogurt (Fage is best) is a filling, cheesecake-like dessert. Top that with some berries and you have a snack.

For salty, Pop Corners has a new flavor called Spicy Queso that tastes similar to nacho cheese Doritos. So good!

I also love Laughing Cow cheese spread on some crackers. Wasa crackers are low calorie, but you only get one slice.

All else fails, a banana and yogurt make a quick and simple snack.