Disney Trip Tomorrow and I have Anxiety

Options
2»

Replies

• action0099
    action0099 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I went and actually did well. I tracked what i could on MFP and according to my Fitbit—worked most all of the extra off. Had to try a Dole Whip-it was fantastic. I didn’t eat too badly (we went to the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue and i did have fried chicken, mashed potatoes and cornbread
  • stacief82
    stacief82 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I went last year (We actually go every year) and gained about 5 lbs, but all but 1 was water weight from eating the extra sodium and carbs that i wasnt used to. By 2 weeks after i was back to pre trip weight. To me that set back was totally worth it!
  • Goldrusher
    Goldrusher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The dining plan is not good if you are a diet. It is $75 a day and includes 2 snacks *usually $4=$5 each One counter service , which includes a soda so that is $15=18 usually So that leaves you with one sit down dinner To come out even you have to spend like $50 on dinner Dinner includes a dessert and alcohol drink. You are apt to go lighter on dinner if you pay for it and if you dont think you have to reach that $50 bill or Mickey gets to keep the difference
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Just eat a portion of what you order and let the kids and whoever else is there with you finish it - you'll be fine. you walk so much all day you are bound to earn some cals anyway.