Do you need MOTIVATION and/or SUPPORT - Check out this FANTASTIC GROUP !!!

Options
Welcome!

If you are looking for MOTIVATION & SUPPORT, we can certainly help you out. We host a really fantastic group called the Fat2Fit - Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group. This group is an excellent way to meet new friends, participate in daily & weekly challenges, and to gain lots of motivation, encouragement and support.

To join this fantastic group - please follow the link below to our GROUP PAGE and request to join our group. Once you have joined, follow the registration link to jump to our REGISTRATION PAGE and sign up. Once you have registered, you will be placed on to a team and a team captain will guide you to everything you need to know.[/b]

Any questions or problems - please be sure to private message me or tag me in a post.

Thanks
Steve

GROUP: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

REGISTRATION: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10644646/fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-march-registration-page#latest

Replies

• 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    WTG
  • tohorse
    tohorse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well I am here but how do I join
  • RaenaLynn
    RaenaLynn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I just joined. But the registration link you posted is for March registration, which is closed. I found the April one on my own, just giving you a heads up.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    RaenaLynn wrote: »
    Ok, so I just joined. But the registration link you posted is for March registration, which is closed. I found the April one on my own, just giving you a heads up.

thanks... Glad to have you... Please keep in mind if you have any friends on MFP, please be sure to bring them along...

See you there.
    Steve
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    We are still accepting new challengers for the next day or two. If you really want to get into a fantastic group which consists of 8 teams all competing in a friendly competition while helping each other out with motivation, support and encouragement. Please stop in and register soon...

We will be closing registrations in a day or two.

i5wgrx6qhd4f.jpg