Yup.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Coffee is all the things.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    without coffee no one would be able to be around me.....Kids and hubby know to keep their distance till I'm on my 2nd cup.
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have mine with milk - low fat - and no sugar. It suppresses my appetite between meals and does give me a little energy burst. So yes it works for my - plus decaf can be an alternative to a night snack - only 200 kj with skim milk.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I've yet to experience the 'appetite suppressant' part of coffee, and I drink a lot of it. I'm guessing that if you put a lot of cream in it, it might fill you up a bit longer though (but milk/cream doesn't fill me up either)... I drink it black 99% of the time anway (unless I need it NOW and it's too hot).
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I find that coffee helps suppress my appetite. I'll often have a cup of decaf in the late afternoon.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I've yet to experience the 'appetite suppressant' part of coffee, and I drink a lot of it. I'm guessing that if you put a lot of cream in it, it might fill you up a bit longer though (but milk/cream doesn't fill me up either)... I drink it black 99% of the time anway (unless I need it NOW and it's too hot).

I put ice cubes in mine when I need it now.

But it does get some Baileys or equivalent on the weekends.