One REAL friend

Options
Smallville127
Smallville127 Posts: 51 Member
edited March 2018 in Motivation and Support
I have a small group of people in real life that I am close with and a lot of aquantances. I am very social and get along with most people. The problem is I just want one person that #1 gets my food addiction, understands the ins and outs of convincing oneself to screw up and how we will get so depressed if the scale doesn't move. I want one friend who not only gets it but wants to change their ways just like me.
I do not feel like I have a best friend truly. I have had a few women that we've considered ourselves that but eventually grew to just buddies as our lives changed. I just need a friend...that maybe one day would become my best friend.

Replies

• bigghunny
    bigghunny Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi....I truly understand where you are comming from. My name is Melanie. Friends?
  • X100KLS1992
    X100KLS1992 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey hun. Im like you. I dont have many people I'd class as friends in RL. Feel free to add me if you like x
  • SeptemberRain81
    SeptemberRain81 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I truly know how you feel. Feel free to add me.
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Totally understand how you feel, I have a couple of friends who I talk to regularly, no best friends and they are all super skinny and can live on big meals and chocolate without gaining weight. I’m an emotional eater it’s always been the first thing I reach for when I’m stressed or upset. Until recently I couldn’t have just 1 biscuit I had to have the whole pack, my friends wouldn’t understand because their weight has never been an issue. Feel free to add me, we can do this.