Finally getting active on the site

Options
I've been a member for a little while now but have been a bit of a lurker and would like to meet other people.

I was formally obese but I'm now 36.5 lbs down from my highest weight with 18.5 lbs left to go and I'd also like to get fitter while losing the last of the weight.

I'm really bad at introductions so not sure really what else I can say. I love music, computer games, reading, writing and sleeping (sleeping especially) I really hope to make friends to cheer on and support each other.

Replies

• cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, kinda the same situation here. Was a member but not really active, now im staying on it and dropping weight. 47 lbs down from my heaviest and trying to drop another 17.

What games do you like? My entire degree was in game design, i pretty much live for it. And death metal music. Good stuff.
  • cfgreear
    Options
    Accepted the request :)
  • Aingealicia
    Aingealicia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am somewhat new to the site. I have been looking for more friends to share our ups and downs together.

I am glad you made this post. I generally lurks as well.

I have only lost 10 pounds and 1 1/2 inch off my body.
  • cfgreear
    Options
    Hi, I am somewhat new to the site. I have been looking for more friends to share our ups and downs together.

I am glad you made this post. I generally lurks as well.

I have only lost 10 pounds and 1 1/2 inch off my body.

No such thing as "only", thats fantastic progress. To lose 10 while getting that much size off means you probably replaced some of it with muscle since it weighs more than fat. Great job and keep being awesome
  • dreamwrld1
    dreamwrld1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job keep going.