HELP please

Options
I'm having foot problems, it's not broken... I had xrays the first time this happened, it is unbearable pain from the ball of my foot to my middle toes. I'm soaking it and getting an ice pack ready. Waiting on referral to podiatrist.
Walking is life for me... I have tried, insoles, new shoes, treadmill instead of concrete at park, cutting my speed down... everything I can think of to keep the pain under control.
This is frustrating... walking is my mental and physical therapy and this puts me down for days at a time... anyone please? What can I do?

Replies

• cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Perhaps ask your doctor about ligament damage, tendinitis, or arthritis. Also check superfeet.com, they make insoles made for foot pain. I got some back when I got a fracture in my foot and it helped me be able to walk again since my job at the time was as a landscaper.
  • taunishay
    taunishay Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    cfgreear wrote: »
    Perhaps ask your doctor about ligament damage, tendinitis, or arthritis. Also check superfeet.com, they make insoles made for foot pain. I got some back when I got a fracture in my foot and it helped me be able to walk again since my job at the time was as a landscaper.

Thank you!! I will definitely look into that... waiting on this referral really frustrating.. since October
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Please stop walking over the pain. Have you tried the bicycle or the elliptical?

I’m worried you have fallen arches.
  • taunishay
    taunishay Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Please stop walking over the pain. Have you tried the bicycle or the elliptical?

I’m worried you have fallen arches.

Oh I definitely don't walk with the pain... as soon as I feel it I quit... which sucks... but I got the treadmill given to me from a friend... I'm not in the position to get a bike or elliptical, or pay for gym membership...