hey guys

mhaas85
mhaas85 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Miriam. I have a friend who told me about my fitness pal. Over the past few months, she has slowly lost weight, the healthy way. How I wish I could snap my fingers and be where I need to be!! I weight 155 lbs and would like to eventually get down to 135. I've been trying off and on for the past 5 years and can't seem to find the motivation to ditch this weight for good. I love to eat anything... and besides being addicted to food, I'm addicted to the "full" feeling. I don't like to exercise (I get bored), but do try to stay active. My husband and I recently moved and have been riding bikes and walking a lot. Myfitnesspal seems to make the technical details of the process easy, if I can just stick to it.

Replies

• Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Hello and welcome!! I am an independent Teambeachbody coach and we have tons of workouts that may interest you. Beachbody has workouts that are fun and full of variety to choose.

You can check my website here: www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/Stepmom1

I totally understand the being bored with exercise. I like to exercise but like to have a nice variety to keep me interested and motivated. So I do weights alternating with cardio. The cardio I can change with kickboxing, running, or some of the cardio's from Beachbody videos. They are really fun and really work.

I am a coach so if you want to sign up, you can through my website: www.teambeachbody.com/Stepmom1.

I hope the videos help you!

Good luck

Maria
    aka Stepmom1
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Welcome! MFP is GREAT! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.