Has anyone tried AdvantEDGE Carb Control Protein Drinks?

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
edited March 2018 in Food and Nutrition
I bought dark chocolate and here's the thing - I have a severe anxiety disorder that sometimes extends to food. I have always hated protein drinks but I was looking for something that wasn't meat with good protein and 100calories with 17g looked great. Has anyone tried them? Is it decent? awful? I am trying to get an idea before I try them blindly. lol... Pretty much if I can down it without it coming back up I'll be happy because usually I can not even finish a protein shake or even a few ounces... I hate the texture. The only drink I haven't minded so far was Protein2O (protein water)

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Taste is subjective. Think of it as exposure therapy.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Taste is subjective. Think of it as exposure therapy.

Nope sorry can't do it. Lol. It was ask here or spend hours reading in forums or reviews lol
  • mblundell2
    mblundell2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I drink the dark chocolate everyday for breakfast. It is the best tasting protein shake I have tried. Not chalky at all. I have only tried the milk and dark chocolate. They have vanilla and strawberry but I have not tried those.
    I like them. Give it a taste.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    I used them when I am out of protein powder. Nothing wrong with using them and they probably taste better than any other prepackaged protein drink with low carbs. I liken them to a slightly thicker chocolate milk.

Thank you! I took the plunge after reading and it's not too bad... I was wondering exactly that what was it similar to. I HATE milk though and I actually don't mind this. :) Not sure what the difference is but there is something... Thanks so much!
  • Verity1111
    Options
    mblundell2 wrote: »
    I drink the dark chocolate everyday for breakfast. It is the best tasting protein shake I have tried. Not chalky at all. I have only tried the milk and dark chocolate. They have vanilla and strawberry but I have not tried those.
    I like them. Give it a taste.

I tried dark! It's pretty good! I agree - best protein drink I have had. The powdered ones gross me out because they have a major chalky taste/texture. Thanks for sharing ) I was thinking of trying strawberry next so if you remember, let me know how it is! I was considering strawberry creme and chocolate fudge for my next two :)
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Atkins Advantage Milk Chocolate Delight...is amazing....look at the nutri facts on it