Where is the data breach notification?

Options
claytonmccord
claytonmccord Posts: 19 Member
edited March 2018 in Chit-Chat
150 million MFP users data was stolen and I have not seen any information from Under Armor on this forum or in email. I would like to know if my data was stolen and if so, what data was taken. http://fortune.com/2018/03/29/under-armour-myfitnesspal-hacked/

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options
    150 million MFP users data was stolen and I have not seen any information from Under Armor on this forum or in email. I would like to know if my data was solen and if so, what data was taken. http://fortune.com/2018/03/29/under-armour-myfitnesspal-hacked/

So now some hacker knows that you ate Doritos and sent half a dozen inappropriate photos to that certain someone ?

149,999,999 other MFP members are right there with you.
  • claytonmccord
    claytonmccord Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Most of the discussions about this issue are happening in the MFP Suggestions/Feedback forum.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Most of the discussions about this issue are happening in the MFP Suggestions/Feedback forum.

good to know, thanks.
  • Birdygirl15
    Birdygirl15 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    @claytonmccord
    If it helps, the notice is being rolled out (takes time with @150 million users to notify). I found it when I logged into the site through my browser, it was highlighted at the top of the window, above all the menus. I couldn't see anything on the mobile app yet. I'm in the UK, don't know if they are notifying by time zone. I just happened to be watching the BBC when it was a "breaking news" item.
    The link, once logged in, is here https://content.myfitnesspal.com/security-information/notice.html
  • amaranthineecstasyy
    Options
    I’m pissed. I have to change all my passwords and be weary of hackers. WTF leaving my fitness pal for GOOD.
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Got an email. Info also on main page when I logged in. Good on you, MFP! Letting 150 million peeps know anything is a monumental task!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    This better not affect my credit score

#texas
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Is this gonna be like that time Ashley Madison got hacked and cheating husbands and wives everywhere were all clenched up worrying about people finding out what they really do during working hours?

But+but+but+im+a+heterosexual+male+_db442a7d4032e2f3cc69ef13bbcd59a1.gif
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    lmooko0tx1gv.gif
    9lr1qnoxumyr.gif
    6hf5eu26htui.gif
    059k1kgoaz0p.gif
  • 81Katz
    Options
    All the Mr. & Mrs. Worried about 2nd, 3rd, 4th Mr. & Mrs. finding out. Eak! :lol:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i bet it was the Russians jk
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    i bet it was the Russians jk

I bet the Russians woo'd this.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Just saw the MFP login screen on the NBC Nightly News! What a trip. I need a drink.
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Before it gets out...I ate some Cheetos
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Well I received an alleged email from MFP about the breach.

I'm a lil' dubious of it tho'...... any other MFP private message typically contains filthy attachments, this one just had some fancy words; I ain't buying it.
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Well apart from showing my weakness for Nutella wouldnt hackers have whatever personal information entered when registering with MFP?
  • 81Katz
    Options
    MFP is shtting its pants that it's gonna be outted as a hook-up site and not a fitness site. :grimace: