Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Food Regrets...

13»

Replies

• MishMashMisha
    MishMashMisha Posts: 39 Member
    Typically french fries. I love 'em, but a lot of places have very meh french fries. They're soggy or cold and I eat way too many before I convince myself they are really not worth the calories.

...I never regret five guys french fries though. They are always on point :smiley:
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    edited April 2018
    I wish I'd read this thread yesterday. It probably would've staved off my instant food regret. :D

I had McDonald's yesterday, and it wasn't worth the calories I spent on it at all. I rarely ever have McDonald's, maybe a couple times a year when an impulse for it strikes. (Just not a fan of their food, but every now and then my brain forgets that and likes the idea of it. :/ ) I had the white cheddar and garlic grilled chicken sandwich and a caramel sundae with nuts. I was over on my calories for the day after that meal. I like to occasionally have days where I go over my calories, so that wasn't the bad part. It's that I didn't even like the food. It wasn't horrendous, just not worthy of the calories. Wasted calories bug me the same as wasted money. :s

In retrospect, I would've spent the calories on Five Guys. I love their burgers.
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Assorted popcorn, you know the three flavors in the tins? I always think it’s going to be amazing and then it’s just stale. I should really give up on it

Ha, exactly my experience with that!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member
    Anything Burger King.
    Chocolate.
    Ice cream.
    Tastes good going down. Not so good second time around.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    I actually regret not getting a second donut yesterday at Dunkin. It would have gone great with my coffee and between a busy day, light soup for one meal, and extra exercise, I ended the day with a way bigger deficit than usual.