Looking for friends

Options
kaitlynncolbourne
kaitlynncolbourne Posts: 16 Member
edited March 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey gang !

Ive been using the app for a week now and I've already lost 2 lbs !!
I am loving this app so much! I have tried other calorie counters in the past but none that were this fun and Im feeling like I can really stick to this one.

I started my excercise program about 3 months ago and have been eating relatively healthy the whole time, I thought for sure I was losing weight. I never like weighing myself because it has become an unhealthy obsession for me in the past and I just wanted to go with how I felt. After 3 months I felt good, so I decided just to check in with the scale..... nothing. Not even a half of a pound !!! I was so upset !! And after spending the rest of the day researching weightloss, I came across this app !!! And I have learned so much over this past week and am finally seeing results. Just goes to show how all those little things add up !

Anyway, I am looking for likeminded friends to help support eachother on this journey !! Feel free to add me if you are too :)

Replies

• mteske806
    mteske806 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I’m just starting my weight loss journey, and it seems like we were in a similar boat! I was eating healthy, and ignoring this app ( which I downloaded a couple years ago), and thought for sure I had lost weight... turns out there was more that needed to be done beyond just eating healthy foods, so I’m starting my first big foray into this ( I’m actually committing to it!)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you Both!
    Remember to do pictures and measurements too! The scale is only One measuring tool! Glad you've both been making changes and feeling a bit better- thats a Big deal! :)