What's Your Best Line?

Options
CaptainFantastic01
CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
Mine was when I was waiting to see spiderman 3.

It was a good line, met some quality people

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    waiting in line for the Pixies show last Fall. There were like 3 females in the huge line and every guy looked like me to some extent...me as a guy anyway, it was hilarious.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    waiting in line for the Pixies show last Fall. There were like 3 females in the huge line and every guy looked like me to some extent...me as a guy anyway, it was hilarious.

This made no sense to me but yay pixies
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I waited in line to use the bathroom at the metrodome during a Twins game and I missed a grand slam. To add insult to injury, there was no toilet paper in my stall and I realized it too late. Best line to date
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    The first one. Always.
  • seltzermint555
    Options

This made no sense to me but yay pixies

Ah, I just meant it was all guys between like 30-45, a little nerdy, similar style of dress, same types of glasses, shortish hair...like everyone looked essentially the same and it was funny to me.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I waited in line for about 90 minutes to ride the batman ride at Six Flags. Sucked the ride only lasted about 90 seconds.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I waited in line for about 90 minutes to ride the batman ride at Six Flags. Sucked the ride only lasted about 90 seconds.

In St. Louis? Or where? I waited in line for that ride on a hot summer day when the heat index was 121 degrees F. It was worth it!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

In St. Louis? Or where? I waited in line for that ride on a hot summer day when the heat index was 121 degrees F. It was worth it!

Georgia. It was many years ago and I'm sure it was brutally hot that day here too. I liked the ride but I wanted it to last longer. Story of my life. :p
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    There was this really awkward line where all these guys were waiting to meet this girl who was trying to set some kind of record, but everyone was wearing some kind of mask. There were Zorro masks, TMNT masks, even a gorilla mask. I eventually got tired of waiting and just left and went home.

This sounds like a terrible dream
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Hi !
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Through a Benny...
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    The time I was in a car line about 45 cars deep stopped by a train after about 1
    20 min the gates went up and we slowly started going I was next to cross the tracks and the gates went down and lights went on
    Ugh
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    There was this really awkward line where all these guys were waiting to meet this girl who was trying to set some kind of record, but everyone was wearing some kind of mask. There were Zorro masks, TMNT masks, even a gorilla mask. I eventually got tired of waiting and just left and went home.

Sounds like you missed the best train ride of your life.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Definately during the twilight movies franchise. Judge me. Everyone was adorable with their team shirts & people were super hyped...it was a lot if fun :)
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Georgia. It was many years ago and I'm sure it was brutally hot that day here too. I liked the ride but I wanted it to last longer. Story of my life. :p

Ha...i know this line and it sucked...only ride i could go on that night cause park closed for the night by the time we were done
  • seltzermint555
    Options

this reminded me of this:

https://www.theonion.com/37-record-store-clerks-feared-dead-in-yo-la-tengo-conce-1819566399

“it’s just a twisted mass of black-frame glasses and ironic Girl Scouts T-shirts in there”

YES that's exactly it.