Thats it!!! This is the final reckoning!!!

Options
yesevedo
yesevedo Posts: 87 Member
I never really had a problem with my body. I almost had a narcissistic complex when it came to my body. I never had a problem getting attention and I don’t feel unattractive. For years I took advantage of this and abused my body and it’s just now, at 30, starting to give me what I deserve.

I feel sluggish and am becoming self conscious and embarassed about my body. It’s a little absurd because i’ve been big for a long time but I am starving to feel healthy (if that makes sense). I want to know what it feels like to run up a flight of stairs without getting winded or run a 5k to start. I want to work out in a sports bra and leggings and not recieve disgusted glances. I want to board a plane and not feel humiliated to have to ask for an extension. I need to do this. I’m at an age that if i meet someone and want to get married I want to dazzle in a dress ... ANY DRESS! I no longer want to pay absurd prices for cute big girl clothes! I want people to memorize my face and remember my freckles or my long hair instead of saying “the big girl” (to put it nicely)...

It’s going down ... because i’m sure the hell not.

Lets do this

Replies

• Shortie0987
    Shortie0987 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Girl I'm right there with u. Friends request sent
  • yesevedo
    yesevedo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks and Thanks! I’m gonna see what this girl can do with what drive she can muster up!
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Same feelings, same issues. It caught up big time with me