White Mulberry Leaf Thoughts?

Options
I heard about the Zuccarin Diet so I looked up to see what the main ingredient was and it's White Mulberry Leaf and Chromium Picolinate.
So I bought those 2 pills separately and started taking them last weekend. I don't know if it's too soon to see results or not.
What are your thoughts? Have you tried it?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What results are you expecting? How are you measuring those results? If you do get measureable results, how are you going to determine what caused the results?
  • robsimpatient
    robsimpatient Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I guess I was looking for a faster way of losing weight. I lost 6.5 pounds the first week without it. Then gained 2.5 lbs last week.
  • kommodevaran
    Options
    How much of that weight was fat, do you think?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Weight loss isn't linear. It's NOT uncommon to lose a bunch of weight initially, then gain some back due to the body trying to adjust. As for the supplements....................it's just a gimmick as mentioned. Anytime a seller states that one can lose weight with a product, there's ALWAYS that's disclaimer "results not typical" and "in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise plan".

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • robsimpatient
    Options

I don't know. I just get on the scale and go by what it says.

• kommodevaran
    edited March 2018
    Options

I don't know. I just get on the scale and go by what it says.
    I can understand your username. You should be aware of what information the scale gives you, and act rationally on it. It just tells you what all of your body, and the food that's digesting inside it, weighs, at that particular point. You can assume that you're losing fat in accordance with the calorie deficit you're in - and one pound of fatty tissue equals around 3500 calories.
  • robsimpatient
    Options
    [/quote]
    one pound of fatty tissue equals around 3500 calories.[/quote]

Thank you for your insight. It's much appreciated.