The Bandwagon

Options

Replies

• hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    High school reunions, if I haven't spoken to you in 20 years, it's because I don't want to :D

I agree with this
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    VT football
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    High school reunions, if I haven't spoken to you in 20 years, it's because I don't want to :D

I agree with you there! Same with FB, etc. If I have to join FB just to talk to someone who's supposedly cllose to me, why bother?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Every *kitten* Christmas.

This seems to be me now too, guess my inner grinch set in
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options

At this point, those have been replaced by reading the obituaries for me.
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options

Agreed. I've never even been back to my hometown much less go to a high school reunion.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    My birthday. I hate it. I’m not saying there are a bunch of people excited about it, but there’s an expectation that I’m supposed to be excited about it and want to party it up. I’m not and I don’t.
  • DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My birthday. I hate it. I’m not saying there are a bunch of people excited about it, but there’s an expectation that I’m supposed to be excited about it and want to party it up. I’m not and I don’t.

Well excitement doesn't always mean what's traditionally positive, I am celebrating mine as being a year closer to my death!
  • beagletracks
    Options

Well excitement doesn't always mean what's traditionally positive, I am celebrating mine as being a year closer to my death!

What the WHAT? No. Don’t do that. :heartbreak:
  • DaylightDuchess
    Options

Sorry I forget that many don't understand, what being a cripple entails when I type but I am glad, that they don't!
  • beagletracks
    Options

Sorry I forget that many don't understand, what being a cripple entails when I type but I am glad, that they don't!

I’m sorry your life is filled with so much pain. <3
  • DaylightDuchess
    Options

I’m sorry your life is filled with so much pain. <3

Thank you, immensely! <3
  • slw37
    slw37 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The Kardashians.
  • Ready2befithealthy
    Ready2befithealthy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Going on blind dates...yay...everyone is excited so you go along...but you know it’s doomed from the start.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Every super hero movie ever

This
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld, Friends, Roseanne, LOTR, Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    organized races like 5k, 15k...haven't done a marathon and will not. But yeah, I got all into it and then once I did it felt very unimpressed by the whole thing. Maybe it's just me. I felt like WTF, I paid money for a t-shirt and medal and could have just done this solo or with 1 friend for free.

• xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Every super hero movie ever

This

Well then.. I guess I know who I won't be inviting to the next movie I go see. :p