College Kid tryna gain weight

Options
AustinLAllen
AustinLAllen Posts: 2 Member
Hey guys,

In order for me to reach my weight gain goals, i need to consume roughly 2500 calories a day. Though now that I’ve measured out my usual day to day food intake, i only bring in about 1700-1800...

If someone could help me put together a good schedule of what to eat and when during the day, It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Full fat milk & peanut butter
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hey guys,

In order for me to reach my weight gain goals, i need to consume roughly 2500 calories a day. Though now that I’ve measured out my usual day to day food intake, i only bring in about 1700-1800...

If someone could help me put together a good schedule of what to eat and when during the day, It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Eat when ever your schedule allows you eat. Eat more of what you are logging and/or fill your day with more calorie dense food if you need to (list included in the link).

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

• AustinLAllen
    AustinLAllen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes that’s exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!
  • mikenmar
    mikenmar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Go to Costco or Walmart and get one of those giant jars of mixed nuts.

Nuts are packed with calories, and they're very healthy. They also take zero time to prepare. Open jar, grab a handful, and munch. Bam -- 300 calories of protein and good fat.

Also, they taste really good. I'd eat them all day long if I had the calories to spare.