Beautiful Behaviors 2018

Options
PKM0515
PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
Hi, all,

I'm trying to resurrect a theme I really enjoyed on this board last year. (I stumbled across an old, bookmarked thread.)

Does anyone have any "Beautiful Behaviors"?

Mine is simple since I have a busy day ahead, but I plan to go for a late afternoon walk and just enjoy my neighborhood and spring.

Replies

• TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I love surprising family and friends with unexpected and surprised outings.. where I am the only one in the car that knows where we are going. Most of the time it is only a few hours away at the most.. but I have driven 8 hours each way before just for the adventure and the look on their faces. It would be great fun to get passports in order and bags packed and venture out.. but somehow that surprise would not last long as the flight gate attendant would give it away as soon as the boarding pass is in hand lol
  • PKM0515
    Options
    I love surprising family and friends with unexpected and surprised outings.. where I am the only one in the car that knows where we are going. Most of the time it is only a few hours away at the most.. but I have driven 8 hours each way before just for the adventure and the look on their faces. It would be great fun to get passports in order and bags packed and venture out.. but somehow that surprise would not last long as the flight gate attendant would give it away as soon as the boarding pass is in hand lol

This is a great idea! I'm going to see what I can do.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    SaraKim17 wrote: »
    Hi, all,

I'm trying to resurrect a theme I really enjoyed on this board last year. (I stumbled across an old, bookmarked thread.)

Does anyone have any "Beautiful Behaviors"?

Mine is simple since I have a busy day ahead, but I plan to go for a late afternoon walk and just enjoy my neighborhood and spring.

This was a really nice series over the years. You should start another one.

There's no such thing as the perfect day or timing to start or get yourself back together. Your very next meal is the right timing, every single day. Use your next meal to get back UP on your horse, clean your slate or stall, use as a reset, rewind, new beginning or whatever words that you like.

Don't let another day pass you by because with every day and hour that goes by...the ground grows colder and colder with procrastination. Just jump back in with your very next meal and stay mindful of your goals or dream weight and why you really wanted to do this in the first place.

Your next meal is coming right back at you. Boom. You're right back in business. Yesterday is already in the rearview mirror.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb459bamyv7Z1xLRzuBMls5EJe3wW4B7oZ7Hxlkr6umGcSLNzh&s
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I light a candle and my little diffuser that changes colors, and I take a nice shower with all the lights off. My bathroom has no windows so my only light is the flickering candle and the blue-green-purple-red light of the diffuser.
  • PKM0515
    Options
    I light a candle and my little diffuser that changes colors, and I take a nice shower with all the lights off. My bathroom has no windows so my only light is the flickering candle and the blue-green-purple-red light of the diffuser.

I love this!

And, thanks, @Diatonic12! I've been unusually busy for the last few months and have been slacking on my beautiful (and healthy) behaviors. However, in a few more weeks I'll have a lot more time, and I would really like to reactivate this thread/theme. 🌞