Replies

• mighty1234
    mighty1234 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5 5 and 169 lbs. I need to go down to 135
  • mamaweesa
    mamaweesa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just FYI... There is an an app/website that you can win money if you lose 10% of your body weight in 6 months. It is called Diet Bet. It's not affiliated with MFP (that I know of) but it's a way to keep yourself on better track... I have done their smaller challenges that are 4% in 4 weeks and they've really helped. I also like that you can do more than one "game" at a time on there. Just another support system, with a fun twist :)
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Im in! Feel free to add me. I need accountability partners. Just re started my journey
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    mamaweesa wrote: »
    Okay so this is my Sunday check in. It was a very bad week with food for me. Made Easter dinner and 2 pies that I continued to eat throughout the week (and some candy). Had 3 meals out this week (2 of them yesterday). So today I weighed myself and gained 0.2 lbs. But I have lost 38 lbs. so far and am not going to let this get me down. I will get back in track this week.

You still did great if you only gained 0.2! Hope this week was better for you though :)

Thanks Mamaweesa! I really thought that I would have gained more.
  • eTrevor79
    eTrevor79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Okay lets do this. Looking forward to doing this as a team. Thanks.

Lost as of April 8th: 65.0 pounds
    Lost as of May 1st:
    Lost as of June 1st:
    Lost as of July 1st:
    Lost as of August 1st:
    Lost as of September 1st:
    Ultimate goal: 90.0 pounds lost
  • Angulo5259
    Angulo5259 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • tmaths
    tmaths Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm down for this. Although I have 40 left to lose by oct 1, which is roughly 30 by sept.

Anyone can add me up, and we'll show them what true will power is.

M- 32 6'2
    SW ( Dec 2017) 280
    CW - 248
    GW- 200-210
  • book_cook
    book_cook Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to count me in :)
  • Krissy_Renae
    Krissy_Renae Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • rmp6611
    rmp6611 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    mamaweesa wrote: »
    Okay so this is my Sunday check in. It was a very bad week with food for me. Made Easter dinner and 2 pies that I continued to eat throughout the week (and some candy). Had 3 meals out this week (2 of them yesterday). So today I weighed myself and gained 0.2 lbs. But I have lost 38 lbs. so far and am not going to let this get me down. I will get back in track this week.

You still did great if you only gained 0.2! Hope this week was better for you though :)

• rmp6611
    rmp6611 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think u did great....the holidays are so hard and considering u did just great! I like that u didn't 4get to acknowledge ur loss to date because that motivates u to continue and thats a big accomplishment. New day, new start. You got this !
  • lisatucker68
    lisatucker68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am so in
    This is exactly what I need!
  • juliebusymom
    juliebusymom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love some more MFP friends and accountability buddies. Feel free to add me too!
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Anyone can add we as well.
  • melodyis4reals
    melodyis4reals Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    karenesg wrote: »
    One week weigh-in.... down one pound. Yay! Not as good as i wanted but it's still ok. This is my 3rd month of following MFP and weight loss is slowing.

My goal this week is exercise daily and no alcohol. And of course staying within my daily calorie, fat and sodium limits.

Keep up the good effort everyone... we got this!

That’s awesome that you are still dedicated and making progress. Slow but steady wins the race!