Options
13»

Replies

• gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    hcarb001 wrote: »
    It’s been about 3 weeks of stalling.
    I’m 22, female, 5’4, and 141lbs with a GW of 127-130. I’m athletic/petite build. Definitely bottom heavy lol

We can pinpoint where adjustments can be made but would need to know what your current macros are, how much cardio (calories) you're burning, how long you've been cutting etc...

If you're tracking but not weighing your food, just starting to do that will help immensely. For your height though, 2000 for maintenance is impressive. I'd be interested to know how much lean mass you're holding.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I can absolutely understand why you wouldn't want to track and it's a good reason. But since you just added volume and creatine, you may need to give it a little more time to see how your body adjust. Secondly, you can try to modify meals and/or frequency to see if that helps; like have a smaller than normal breakfast, skip breakfast or look for some volume foods to replace what you currently eat. What I tend to do is use egg whites/egg beaters with 1 whole egg when I cut, but all whole eggs when I maintain.

Also, since you are at a lower weight, much like myself, things are going to be slower and need to be a bit more meticulous. For me, it have struggled to get abs after my first 50 lb lost because I struggle with urges and compliance. For me, tracking is becoming a battle after years of doing it. So while I still track short term, I am trying to pinpoint strategies to get even leaner (stuck at about 16%).