30 DAY SHRED RESULTS

I'm really excited to share my results. They aren't the biggest changes but it is only 30 days!

On day one I was 189lb and now I'm 182lb so I lost 7 lb!

I didn't lose any inches from my waist but I lost 3 inch from my hips.

Here are my before and after photos

4e0f481a-d415-4344-8303-c55ae185396c.jpg

78006ebd-feaa-4453-8d99-43b9dae53154.jpg

f1c749a7-781c-4926-acaa-759b13538a27.jpg

991f18fa-276e-49a8-86a2-ab9d573661a8.jpg

My boyfriend took this photo as I was about to walk away and I think it really shows improvement on my legs

IMG_2943.jpg

Although the changes aren't very visible I can feel that my body and silhouette is firmer and a lot more toned. I can now feel stomach muscle, and once I lose more weight I think it will start to show.

Really worth it just to lose 7lb.

Ripped in 30 next!

ooh I almost forgot

1ea57654-7dbf-488e-8584-0f83568cb0b9.jpg

I have collarbones! Seriously.... these were buried before

Replies

• elephant_in_the_room
    elephant_in_the_room Posts: 145 Member
    I must admit that I've done the 30 day shred (and more, real rope jumping and some other moves worked in) now for about 2 months and have no 'results' like that.

No measurement changed: hip, waist circumference, thighs, arms etc have not really changed at all; weight has gone up and down again.

My endurance is back up to where it was when I was able to go running, as is my resting heart rate, I guess. I can only guess because I didn't measure where it was before.
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    It's the first time I've done any exercise that isn't just cardio. But whilst doing the shred I also did running, swimming, a dance class, walking and a HIT training class that nearly killed me.

I've seen a lot of result photos from others with better results than me but I guess everybody is different!

I must admit that I've done the 30 day shred (and more, real rope jumping and some other moves worked in) now for about 2 months and have no 'results' like that.

No measurement changed: hip, waist circumference, thighs, arms etc have not really changed at all; weight has gone up and down again.

My endurance is back up to where it was when I was able to go running, as is my resting heart rate, I guess. I can only guess because I didn't measure where it was before.
  • SadFaerie
    SadFaerie Posts: 243 Member
    Great work on dat *kitten*! It's definitely rounder and firmer! Awesome, keep going!
  • marianapril
    marianapril Posts: 26 Member
    Great loss! You have a great bod! You are really pretty! :) Do you do other workout routines while you are on your 30 day shred program? I just search what 30 day shed program is..And I decided I should give it a try!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    You can tell you've toned up. Your belly button has moved.

Well done & nice tatt :bigsmile:
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Great work on dat *kitten*! It's definitely rounder and firmer! Awesome, keep going!

Actually love squats now! girls best friend!
  • Getawayfromthecake
    I also do 40 mins swimming a week, a 60 minute dance class once a week, and running 3 times a week. But shred has really given me more strength, I had none before.
  • elephant_in_the_room
    elephant_in_the_room Posts: 145 Member
    Awesome, keep going!

Sorry for not posting the same right away. Awesome progress. Keep going.
  • akirgan
    akirgan Posts: 10 Member
    I think you look awesome. I can see the difference for sure. Keep it up!!!!
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Well done! You look amazing. I hope I get results like this- starting level 3 today.
    Great job with all your other exercise, too. Massive dedication (and a very enviable bum!) x
  • princessrisariri
    princessrisariri Posts: 162 Member
    you can really see your tummy has lifted by the position of the belly button.
    Great results, inspires me to try get through 30DS this time.
  • princessrisariri
    princessrisariri Posts: 162 Member
    you an really see your tummy has lifted by the position of the belly button.
    I am going to try start 30ds again tonight, last time I managed about 8days then let life get in the way >.<
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Thank you everybody! really glad i did it. Ripped in 30 tomorrow :)
  • Collar bones? That's awesome. I totally understand how that must feel to see those again. You look great girl. I see a huge improvement. You rocked it!!