Fresh start

Options
Rach7671
Rach7671 Posts: 45 Member
edited April 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, like most of us, this is not the first time I have been here but am hopeful this will be the last! I'm a 46 year old single mum, I work full time and am also studying for a degree via distance learning. I have a lovely teenage son who is pretty amazing if I do say so myself.
I need to lose about 60 pounds roughly, and my poor back and knees ache on a daily basis at present.
I want to feel healthier and be slimmer, to be able to take the dog for longer walks and to get back in the saddle after a long break from horse riding.
One of the key things I do which doesn't help at all is miss breakfast on a daily basis which means that by mid morning, when the girls in work crack open the biscuits, I always say yes and have at least two. So I plan to have some kind of breakfast every day, even if it's a piece of fruit, and up my exercise, even if that is a small step such as parking a little further away from work.
Today's breakfast is scrambled eggs on a piece of toast and I am going for a swim later.
Oh, and I am going to make this the most used app on my phone too!
Would love some friends to motivate and help keep me motivated :)
Rach

Replies