Keto adapted for 4 months! sweet!!!

Options
been on keto for 4 months and been fully keto adapted for 3 of them. im 6ft1 and started at 235lbs and have dropped to 197. this diet is an amazing lifestyle choice and grants better skin,incredible mental clarity and focus as well as the ability to introduce intermittent fasting as well. i eat from 2-8pm and fast the rest and have zero cravings and sustained energy for my 5am workouts then straight to my 8am-630pm job where i stand and do production all day. If you chose this diet you need to understand that its tough in the first few weeks but if your true to the diet and you stick with it you will become keto adapted and the months following will grant you major gains to fat loss..training to gain muscle on a bulking keto diet is a little tougher due to the lack of carbs but it works all the same..just need to take longer breaks in between sets and recovery is slightly longer. you can introduce small amounts of bcaas over the day to help recovery.. I hope you all are successful with keto! its made my life so much better!

Replies