First day!! (I'm already hungry

I'm a new vegan, trying calorie counting with my fitness pal and intermittent fasting. I'm feeling super motivated but also hungry and sooooo ready for dinner hahah.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    It’s good to be hungry between meals. I think some have forgotten that this is okay. It makes the next meal so delicious.
  • iowalinda
    iowalinda Posts: 356 Member
    KlingonCat wrote: »
    I'm a new vegan, trying calorie counting with my fitness pal and intermittent fasting. I'm feeling super motivated but also hungry and sooooo ready for dinner hahah.

You can do this! The first few days usually seem the hardest.
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    That's a lot of changes to tackle all at once... personally, I think I would have done one at a time. Just make sure that your weekly weight loss goal is not too aggressive (2 lb/week is really only for those who are very obese). Some hunger is normal before meals, but too much is unsustainable & can backfire. Slow & steady wins the race :)
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    What kind of hungry are you? Have you opted for a weekly weightloss rate higher than 1% of your bodyweight? Are you eating all your allotted calories? Are you hungry like "need food", or like "want to eat something nice"?