Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

why im fat...

Replies

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Because Chipotle lets me add 3 scoops of rice for free.
  • kam26001
    Because I don't feel anything when I eat Krispy Kremes.
  • kam26001
    Because my Dairy Queen has a drive-thru. C'mon man. :frowning:
  • runrunsara
    runrunsara Posts: 11 Member
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    mainly because salads here are 10$ and 2 slices of pizza and a soda is 2.75. or a halal lamb platter for 5$. of mcd's dollar menu, yea it gets expensive eating healthy here unless u meal prep.

So much this!
  • dillysma
    dillysma Posts: 18 Member
    I like FOOD!!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Because there is always so much food at work.. Everyone is constantly eating something. Plus, there is like a birthday every other day or so... So Cake...All the time...
  • yesevedo
    yesevedo Posts: 87 Member
    ...Because I’d rather be on my *kitten* binge watching Game of Thrones and chugging Pepsi and Wolfing down Pizza than the alternative!!! >:)
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited April 2018
    Because I binge eat when i'm going thru things. Trader joe's has this delicious gluten free cookie. Pizza, fries, burgers, thai food, & yummy food call my name but i'm not allowed to eat them. That makes me sad so i eat hummus and corn chips will imagining fattening, tasty foods. Also, I might have a bit of an diagnosed eating disorder.
  • GangstaMami
    GangstaMami Posts: 14 Member
    beer...wine and tacos