Bikers, hikers, climbers??

Options
Thought it would be fun to friend some other folks who like riding bikes, hiking and climbing. I like long distance biking, have been climbing mostly at the gym for about 2.5 years (more top rope but some bouldering, am interested in getting outside more), and would like to do more hiking. Feel free to add me if you partake in those activities and want to motivate and support one another!

Replies

• mm1bjp
    mm1bjp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, will add you as friend. I also enjoy Cycling, some indoor climbing, and Hill Walking. Currently working my way through all the Munro's in Scotland (Mountains over 3000 feet).
    Not been very active over the winter, so put on a few Ibs. Generally try and use outdoor activities to loose weight / keep fit. And try to moderate diet when not active to try and not gain too much...
  • LlamaLlime
    LlamaLlime Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Will add you. I love endurance cycling and enjoy hiking. Climbing - not as much. I love in a flat part of the Midwest. The most elevation I gain in a typical day is when I go to the second floor of my house. I rode about 2000 miles last summer and am looking forward to cycling weather. I definitely have my winter body going on.
  • sakat726
    sakat726 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Like all three of those, but most time is spent cycling. Took a bit of a break over the winter, so easing back into distance now. Will add you!
  • makinemjellis
    makinemjellis Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Love hiking. Want to learn to climb but don’t really have a place to do it at the time. I avoid bikes because I tend to crash them