Anyone else having issues with UA record sync

Options
I was having trouble with S Health and steps. Finally got that going. Now UA record isn't syncing to MFP. After some fiddling disconnect/reconnect I was able to get Food cal into UA record from MFP, but can't get the workout cals from UA record to MFP. Anyone else having issues with UA record right now?

Replies

• moots4me
    moots4me Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sorry I can't help. I just got my gear 2 pro last week and have not been able to reliably sync across UA Record, S Health, and MFP. I gave up and just uninstalled UA, so I'm interested in any responses you receive.
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Mine is still working fine so not sure what issue you are having. I had some issues before and this link walked me through getting it straightened out:

https://uarecord.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206442536-MyFitnessPal

Good luck!
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    It starting working again. It seems that once it got out of sync, nothing I did mattered. I had to reinstall both apps, nothing happened at first but then magically the next day it started syncing again. I think I read somewhere where others experienced similar issues
  • blk7363
    blk7363 Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I’m having the exact same issue
    It’s frustrating
    What to do?
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    blk7363 wrote: »
    I’m having the exact same issue
    It’s frustrating
    What to do?

Try disconnecting the aps from both MFP and UA Record. Then uninstall, then reinstall MFP, then install mapmyfitness make sure it is connected to MFP, then install UA Record. Then connect MFP and UA record It may take up to 24 hours before the connection reestablishes itself. Hopefully that will help. But yeah I couldn't get it to work with out mapmyfitness installed. You just can't use Mapmyfitness to track your runs or else you will get double entries, once setup everything has to go thru record.