Replies

• witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look amazing.
  • ecismotivated
    ecismotivated Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at that waist! You look GREAT! Very inspiring, thanks so much for sharing! I'm just starting out my weight loss journey, so it really helps to see people who have been successful. :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job so far, Keep it up.
  • Cindy679
    Cindy679 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started at 295. I want to look as good as you do when I hit 80 lbs lost! :)

Aw, thank you! I think everyone has an area they hate, and for me it's my thighs. I've lost only three pant sizes, but went from a 3x top to a medium. Weird how the body works huh?

I've always heard that you tend to lose weight from the top down.
    You look so great and you have a waist now!!
    Just think - another 15 lbs and you'll be in the hundreds!!!!! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I just wanted to share with you all that, as of today, I've lost 80.5lbs! I am so pleased with my progress so far. I still have a lot more to go, but it feels good to know that my hard work is paying off. I've lost weight in the past but never this much, and I've never stuck to it so long. This feels manageable as I have found a way to eat the foods I like, in moderation, and I'm eating more healthy foods more often, not to mention my new fondness of running! It's awesome, and I LOVE MFP for helping me learning how to do this right and long-term.

On the left, I was 296lbs, the right is today, and I am 215lbs.

?di=8137570352310

amazing :)
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    torchwood2_zpse882ad9c.gif

That is awesome ....... thanks for sharing !
  • ewoodward11
    ewoodward11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You have given me much needed motivation!
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I started at 295. I want to look as good as you do when I hit 80 lbs lost! :)

Aw, thank you! I think everyone has an area they hate, and for me it's my thighs. I've lost only three pant sizes, but went from a 3x top to a medium. Weird how the body works huh?

I've always heard that you tend to lose weight from the top down.
    You look so great and you have a waist now!!
    Just think - another 15 lbs and you'll be in the hundreds!!!!! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!

I can't wait to hit Onederland! It's like a dream, haha. Thank you!!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats on your amazing transformation
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Awesome, wtg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!