Does anyone do any workout videos off of YouTube?

Options
2»

Replies

• jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Another recommendation for Blogilates from me too
  • kstarallen
    kstarallen Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I do yoga videos on YouTube, but if you've never done yoga it's best to go to a class for a while so a teacher can be there to watch you and help u with your form.
    All you would need is a mat.
    There are lots of good ones. I find Yoga With Adrienne is a good pace for beginners
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Also I like Floating Yoga School, Heart Alchemy Yoga, and Five Parks Yoga.
    My absolute favorite video is the Five Parks Yoga mandala flow that lasts about 47 minutes, but she says at the beginning of the video that it's not good for someone who doesn't at least know most of the poses
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Exercise TV, Jessica Smith, PopSugar...
  • littlebear0121
    littlebear0121 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I use Fitness Blender videos almost every day. It's a husband-wife duo and I think they do an excellent job explaining proper form and debunking fitness and diet myths. Their website has a great feature for you to be able to find workout videos with exactly what you're looking for--you enter how long you want to work out, what type of workout (many are body-weight only), trainer, etc. It's great!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    When our treadmill was on the fritz and it was pouring out, I did 2 days of "walking with leslie sansone" It's basically the upright version of aerobics from the late 80s. Depending on which one/level you choose it can be a very decent cardio workout

Yoga with adrienne looks like a good "hotel yoga" for folks who know some yoga. I would still suggest everyone visit a yoga student long enough to truly do the poses correctly. But think there's a place in my workouts for adrienne (hotels).
  • mesudegunn
    mesudegunn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    "Zumba with dovydas" is very fun if you like zumba
  • kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yep I type in what I feel like doing that day . Love Zumba, hiit workouts,core workouts ect.