Increase water intake challenge

Options
Bubblemar
Bubblemar Posts: 30 Member
I know the month has already started and all, but just thought I would share something I'm getting my family to do at the moment. Thought some people who struggle to drink more water may like it.

Gradually over the month increase water intake by 250ml per week. So setting 500ml as a minimum to hit for the first week, 750ml for the second week etc. We've made it into a competition so we have a table printed out and if you've drank the minimum for the day, you tick it off and at the end of the month, the person who did the best (or if everyone all hit target each day) there'll be a reward or some sort.

Replies

• happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun. I drink anywhere from only 500 ml to 2000 ml per day and want to make sure I drink a minimum of 2K ml per day (8 cups)... are you looking to start a group challenge on MFP or just offering advice and giving your family's challenge as an example?
  • Bubblemar
    Bubblemar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun. I drink anywhere from only 500 ml to 2000 ml per day and want to make sure I drink a minimum of 2K ml per day (8 cups)... are you looking to start a group challenge on MFP or just offering advice and giving your family's challenge as an example?

Either. I'm happy for people to take it as a group challenge, but if people just want to take the advice that's fine too. I typically have no problem drinking 1.5-2litres per day, but know the struggle to increase it from drinking practically nothing.