Options
yesevedo
yesevedo Posts: 87 Member
Hey All

Replies

• REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hello there.............getting Wed soon? If so....congrats!
  • yesevedo
    Options
    Wow, I just realized my post ... didn't post! No, actually my friends is. I’m planning her bachelorette. I’ll put it in a new post... lol
  • yesevedo
    Options
    Hey all
    I didnt post this accurately the first time around...

I have the honor of planning my close friend’s bachelorette and we’re really not into the Vegas scene and we don’t drink so .... We’re off to be in LA for a few days! Most of us have been before and the bride wants to see Universal and Disney but aside from that, i’m picking all things. Being the strict planner that I am, I want to arrange all things (from where we stay to where we eat) in advance in order to create an itinerary. I’m looking to see what great ideas this community has and if you know of any amazing places for a girls squad to head over to. I want to create memories and expose my friends to great LA experiences, so let me know about the places you think are hidden gems and any great deals you know about! The best Spa? The best place to stay? Your favorite foods? Treats? Shopping? Shows and entertainment? Experiences? Your input is greatly welcome!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    yesevedo wrote: »
    Hey all
    I didnt post this accurately the first time around...

I have the honor of planning my close friend’s bachelorette and we’re really not into the Vegas scene and we don’t drink so .... We’re off to be in LA for a few days! Most of us have been before and the bride wants to see Universal and Disney but aside from that, i’m picking all things. Being the strict planner that I am, I want to arrange all things (from where we stay to where we eat) in advance in order to create an itinerary. I’m looking to see what great ideas this community has and if you know of any amazing places for a girls squad to head over to. I want to create memories and expose my friends to great LA experiences, so let me know about the places you think are hidden gems and any great deals you know about! The best Spa? The best place to stay? Your favorite foods? Treats? Shopping? Shows and entertainment? Experiences? Your input is greatly welcome!

What do you call a party without booze?
  • yesevedo
    Options
    Well we just might have A drink but we really dont enjoy it. I, for one, am allergic to alcohol @Just_J_Now
    What did you have in mind?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    yesevedo wrote: »
    Well we just might have A drink but we really dont enjoy it. I, for one, am allergic to alcohol @Just_J_Now
    What did you have in mind?

I’m just messin with ya. I actually admire people who don’t rely on alcohol to have fun. I can have fun without it but I definitely have more with. I’m less inhibited and give lessfvcks.