Hello!

Options
Hi all :)

My names Becky and I've only got a measly 10 pounds to lose, but I never seem to be able to lose it in the past! Well, I'm finally sick of not being able to fit into my old clothes so I'm embarking on a veggie, low carb diet. I'm vegetarian anyway so that's easy, but low carbs will be hard when working in an office that is constantly full of treats! For info I will cutting out 'bad' carbs such as cakes, bread, chips etc, not carbs such as soba noodles etc. Cutting down on alcohol is also going to be a killer.....

I'd greatly appreciate tips from anyone on the same kind of diet.

Anyway, friend me if you like! :)

Replies

• Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)

My names Becky and I've only got a measly 10 pounds to lose, but I never seem to be able to lose it in the past! Well, I'm finally sick of not being able to fit into my old clothes so I'm embarking on a veggie, low carb diet. I'm vegetarian anyway so that's easy, but low carbs will be hard when working in an office that is constantly full of treats! For info I will cutting out 'bad' carbs such as cakes, bread, chips etc, not carbs such as soba noodles etc. Cutting down on alcohol is also going to be a killer.....

I'd greatly appreciate tips from anyone on the same kind of diet.

Anyway, friend me if you like! :)

just dont go over the calories. I did it.. you can too.. and honestly Ive lost ten pounds withn 2-3 mths lol.. but it's worth it..and I still wanna lose some..

Lets do this! good luck to us!