Getting healthy

Options
I’ve attempted to lose weight so many times but never really put forth the effort. This time I’m ready more than ever. I have to little girls ages 2 and 8months. My first baby I lost all my baby weight plus more but my second I gained so much. It’s definitely a struggle when you have such a hectic life. Work, fiancé, kids and school. I’m in such a good place in my life and I think it’s the right time to start this journey. We’re all here to get healthy and support one another. Good luck !

Replies

• j_skwerl
    j_skwerl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would you like to be buddies on here? I am also trying to lose weight after the birth of my baby ... I really don't know where it all came from!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Attempted without the effort? Honestly, it is not a lot of effort. I write that with a frozen yogurt pop in my mouth.
    Just log your food. Get a digital kitchen scale. They are cheap. Learn to use it. That is easy. Learn to use the old recipe tool on the Food Diary. It actually works. The new recipe tool does not work as well as the old one does.
    Learn to find the USDA nutrition database. Google can help you do that. Truth is, this is easy.