How do I clean up my food logs?

Options
MLBinVA
MLBinVA Posts: 9 Member
I'm trying to be good about logging everything so I can figure out what food's work and what doesn't for me but I'm ending up with a ton of stuff in the list that I have no intention of eating again but don't see how to get rid of it so I can get to my regular stuff easier. Seems like I should be able to manage that list better and hopefully I'm just missing an option somewhere, anyone know how to do this?

TIA

Replies

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    you can delete oods from the frequent list
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    ​The Recent list is a query (search) of your Food Diary, similar to a Google search (query) of the internet. Just as someone cannot currently delete things from a Google search, an MFP user cannot delete things from the Recent list query. The Recent list exists as a one-time search result of the items stored in your Food Diary. There would have to be a major recoding of the MFP software to allow users to hide items from the Recent list query.

You could go back in your Diary and delete all instances of the things you logged so that they will not be found by the Recent list query.

​​​Please see this article, and search for answers to Frequently Asked Questions and other helpful articles, on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/374439-how-do-i-delete-an-entry-from-my-food-diary-

Another option is to change your Diary display tabs in Settings to Frequent. You can hide items on the Frequent list, but on the web version it shows fewer logged items than the Recent list query.