Guess these calories ( yes another of these lol)

Options
JaydedMiss
JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
edited April 2018 in Food and Nutrition
Iv never posted guessing but i have seen others do it lol. I had a peanutbutter brownie this morning from tim hortons and it was good im going to get another (maybe a few) but new promo things dont need to show the calories. I dont really eat brownies so i dont even know the baseline for them.

About the brownie- Fairly large serving (bit smaller then a cookie-Like cut a rectangle out of a cookie you got the size perfect- and about an inch deep or so) with lots of icing that tasted very buttery and rich. Was small chocolate chunks in the brownie, And mini reese's pieces on top of the icing.

fm1aif1awe1v.png

Replies

• toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Looks tasty... and dangerous, haha. I'm guessing 400 cals.
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    toxikon wrote: »
    Looks tasty... and dangerous, haha. I'm guessing 400 cals.

definately dangerous. Peanutbutter anything is dangerous. Partly wish i didnt try it but now i need to make a few more fit in hah luckily its only around a short time :p thanks for the guess
  • iamvick
    iamvick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I reckon... 240ish for the brownie, around 200 for the frosting/reese's pieces/chips. Looks delicious!
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    sounding like my 500ish guess was right. Sucks for low cal days (1200 lol) but great for days like today with 25-30k steps XD
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Time to see if the 'Murican Tim Hortons are lucky enough to get this
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Time to see if the 'Murican Tim Hortons are lucky enough to get this

hah if it does dont blame me XD To me it was delicious but who knows it might suck, I not a brownie eater :p Depend if you really enjoy the taste of buttery icing it may be to sweet for some people lol
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    A Starbucks double chocolate brownie looks to be about the same size and has 400 calories. I'd guess that the frosting and candy is adding another 100-150, so anything in the 400-500 range is probably realistic.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say 500...
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options