Pls help (troubleshoot me)

Options
I have been on and and off MFP for a few years. Got back on in late December, but I have only lost a few pounds, less than 10. I am currently 5’4’’ and fluctuate between 123-128 frequently. I have a lot of belly fat that I really want to get rid of.

I workout quite frequently, almost everyday for at least an hour (I don’t log resistance training as I know it doesn’t do much good in MFP, but I do about 3 strength workouts a week).

I currently have a knee injury, or else I would be running. Instead, I cycle and am working to strengthen my legs to alleviate my injury.

Please have a look at my diary and give me some feedback! It’s been way too long to not have lost this belly fat (years). Thanks in advance.

Replies

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Your diary isn't open.
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Your diary isn't open.

Oh no! I thought I opened it! How would I do that?
  • Jrpwgr
    Jrpwgr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
    Scroll to bottom, change sharing options
  • alexmose
    Options
    Jrpwgr wrote: »
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
    Scroll to bottom, change sharing options
    I think I opened it?
  • Jrpwgr
    Jrpwgr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    yes, you did! How old are you?

• alexmose
    Options
    Jrpwgr wrote: »
    yes, you did! How old are you?

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It's open now. If your logging is accurate, the only thing I recommend is patience. If you are not using a trending app to watch your weight over time, start doing so. Get well soon.
  • alexmose
    Options
    alexmose wrote: »
    I have been on and and off MFP for a few years. Got back on in late December, but I have only lost a few pounds, less than 10. I am currently 5’4’’ and fluctuate between 123-128 frequently. I have a lot of belly fat that I really want to get rid of.

I workout quite frequently, almost everyday for at least an hour (I don’t log resistance training as I know it doesn’t do much good in MFP, but I do about 3 strength workouts a week).

I currently have a knee injury, or else I would be running. Instead, I cycle and am working to strengthen my legs to alleviate my injury.

Please have a look at my diary and give me some feedback! It’s been way too long to not have lost this belly fat (years). Thanks in advance.

Btw body fat % is 25. Not that high.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Are you burning as many calories cycling as you were running?

Are you resting more in lieu of your injury (burning less NEAT)? Your daily expenditure is likely reduced and couple that with logging issues mentioned above, perhaps means you are maintaining currently.

Based on the info provided I might reassess my rate of loss (consider recomp with a very small deficit or maintenance calories) and your overall calories needed to sustain your current TDEE level.
  • Lesscookies12
    Lesscookies12 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You're at a healthy weight eat at maintence and change to a progressive lifting program. Good luck!!