Fitindex Body Weight Scale

Options
Yesterday, for my birthday, I received a Fitindex scale that syncs with its app on my I-Pad. The scale itself displays one's weight, while the app will display a number of other measurements, such as body fat %, along with a bunch of others. The app will track trends and also supposedly works with Fitbit. I checked on the Fitbit app today and the scale did transfer my weight to the Fitbit app. Wish it worked with My Fitness Pal but think maybe it doesn't. At any rate, this new device has greatly helped my overall motivation to lose some more weight. So, after abandoning MFP food logging about three years ago, I've started again. Logging food consistently is so helpful in this journey. In the three years I haven't logged, I have put back on almost 10 lbs. Clearly, I needed more motivation! Hope the scale keeps me logging -- and weighing every day!

Replies

• flyygal
    flyygal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday and welcome back. I fell off the wagon myself and iv gained 10lbs back in the process. I’m taking one day at a time and you should too.